- Executive Director & Senior Kahu: Aloha O Kalani Ministry (501c3 non-profit) from 2000 to present.
- Co-Owner (present): Hawaii Cultural Services: Cultural Advisor, Cultural & spiritual workshops & educational tours, blessing services, publishing.
- Co-Owner (present): Hawaii Wedding Associates, LLC: Specializing in unique Hawaiian weddings based on authentic traditions.
- Honored by the City Council of Honolulu as a Living Cultural Treasure.
- Executive Director: Hawaii State Foundation on Culture & the Arts, 1989 -1999. First and only Native Hawaiian to be appointed to this government agency.
- Executive Director: Kalihi-Palama Culture & Arts Society, 1972 – 1989.
- Founder: Queen Liliuokalani Hula Festival.
- Co-founder: Prince Lot Hula Festival.
- Re-Created Washington DC’s Smithsonian’s Folklife Festival on Magic Island, Oahu.
- Developed first free meals program for the elderly eventually becoming today’s Meals on Wheels program on Oahu.
- Created first leisure activities program for the elderly on Oahu.
- Vocalist/Musician/Composer/Chanter: Professional vocalist & musician since the age of 19.
- Practicing vocalist/Master of Ceremonies appearing nightly, voice over artist.
- Winner: Theme song “Hoolako Hawaii” for the Year of the Hawaiian.
- Na Hoku Hanohano Award Nominee: Composer of several mele (songs) oli (chants), recorded 2 albums.
- Master Chanter: Mentors include Hawaiiʻs chant and hula masters and cultural luminaries including: Uncle Henry Pa, Pele Suganuma, Edith Mckinzie and Uncle George Holokai.
- Hawaii Representative: Pan Pacific Festival – in conjunction with the Kamehameha Schools/Bishop Estate.
- Centennial Committee: Onipaa: Five Days in the History of the Hawaiian Nation – Centennial Observation of the Overthrow of the Hawaiian Monarchy.
- Chairman: United Nations International Year of the Older Adult Celebration.
Copyright © 2018 Hawaii Cultural Services. All rights reserved.
Site created by Outcome Marketing